Here is a BBQ dry rubs recipe that is easy to prepare a recipe that will have everyone coming back for more and tastes great.
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground peppercorns
- 8 ground star anise
- 1 clove ground garlic
- Heat the peppercorns and fennel seeds in a skillet for two to three minutes to release more aroma. Then remove the peppercorns and fennel seeds combine the remaining ingredients cinnamon, anise, and garlic into a food processor or blender and grind to a powder.
- Can be used steaks, roasts, and poultry.
- If not being used right away, place the contents in an air-tight container and store in a dry place until needed.