Here is a tangy marinated spicy chicken kebab recipe your guests should enjoy.
CHICKEN AND POLISH SAUSAGE KEBABS
- 4 large skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 lbs. polish sausage sliced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large green peppers cubed
- 2 large red peppers cubed
- 2 brown onions
- 20 Italian tomatoes or 24 cherry tomatoes
- 20 brown mushrooms
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro/coriander (finely chopped)
- Combine all ingredients except for the chopped cilantro in a large resealable plastic bag and refrigerate overnight
- When ready, remove the marinated mixture from refrigerator, place the ingredients ie: chicken cubes, polish sausage slices, green and red pepper cubed, onion slices, tomatoes and mushrooms on stainless steel skewers and put to one side.
- Prepare the BBQ grill by covering the bottom grill with a single layer of hot coals (medium heat), installing top grill and placing the steel hopper (tray) with all the prepared skewers included, brush thoroughly with marinade and cook for 6-8 minutes per side, turning once or twice with the lid closed until done, sprinkle with chopped cilantro, then serve.