Here is a vegetable recipe that everyone should enjoy.
GRILLED LARGE TOMATOES
- 6 large tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 6 teaspoons melted butter
- Wash and cut tomatoes in half, place cut side up.
- Brush tomatoes with melted butter.
- Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of garlic salt and 3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese over tomatoes.
- Prepare BBQ grill by placing hot coals to one side of BBQ, (indirect method) installing top grill and brushing clean.
- Put the prepared tomatoes on a Weber grill topper and place the grill tray on the side of the BBQ, away from the hot coals.
- Cook over the grill for about 10-15 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.…